Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Giffin Glamchildren came to stay.

 The next week after babysitting my Jackson glamsons, the Giffin glamchildren came to stay for a week. During a few of the days, the Jacksons came over and so did my cute little Haggarton glamgirls, so there were some periods of time that 10 of my glamchildren were here! Fun, but it is soooo hot here that we stayed inside whenever we could. During that time, the kids wanted me to watch MANY episodes of "Dr. Who" with them. It was great!
 On our Giffin day outings, we went to the trampoline place (I could feel sweaty germs floating in the air.....) and then later we went to the Phoenix Art Museum (which had no sweaty germs floating in the air and was sooooo much nicer).



 and we went to see 2 movies!
I am lovin' these glamchildren!!!!!!!

1 comment:

MarySue said...

Are we not exceeding blessed to be with grands or in your case glams!!!