Monday, January 17, 2011

Today I helped my daughters Brooke and Hilari with a new look for their catering company. I just love this photo that I took of them way back when. (Even as very little girls, they would play restaurant, and instead of watching cartoons on Saturday mornings, they would want to watch the limited cooking shows available 20 years ago.) They have always been busy, as the food that they make is out of this world, but lately, their business is going great guns! Yeah for them! (I'm so proud.) So if you live in the Phoenix valley, give them a call!

2 comments:

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Thank you anonymous for the spell check. Blogger AND Goggle did not pick that up. Thanks Again!

Tanner Fam said...

I already added them on to my facebook account and excited to try them out. Thanks for raising such talented girls.