Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We can't forget Cozmo!!!

When we got our family picture taken, there was one family member who got kicked out of the photography studio. Many might think it would be one of my daughters (who I always think are going to get us kicked out of many an establishment...) but no, Cosmo the Iguana was ostracized for not being a member of the "human" race. I found him/her (we don't know for sure) a small dog Snuggie. I picked the pink as it would be a nice contrast with Cosmo's green skin.
Cosmo had to wait in the car. I even pulled the "I spend a lot of money here (in a nice way)" approach to make them let us keep him, but to no avail. In the future, we shall leave no family member behind!

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Someone forwarded me your post, and I just have to say, well done! My husband and I also did Snuggie Christmas cards.

I do a Snuggie Picture of the Week on my blog, and would love, love, love, to feature your family!

Tanner Fam said...

Ok, so I don't know if you've ever been to the Sexy People link on my blog, if not, you need to check it out. Your pic would definitely land a good spot on there, and on so many of theirs people have their pets.
Poor cozmo!!!!

Kelli and Craig said...

My heart was crushed that my first child Cosmo couldn't be in the picture! I think Cosmo took it pretty well!

acte gratuit said...

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen! Thanks for the smile!

Mary said...

No doubt about it ... it was one of tour funniest cards ever. And considering the fact that all of your cards are award worthy, that is saying a lot.

But such a slight to Cosmo ... I am appalled!

Kristina P. said...

Your picture is up today! Thank you!