Monday, November 16, 2009

Fabulous Finds!

Last week I stopped by my favorite secondhand shops at Cactus and Cave Creek Rd's. and went into a shop that I had never been to before....(it's small and I guess that's why) anyway, I got these two jackets and two pair of shoes for $4 a piece !!!!!

AND all the pieces had never been worn before! Not only were the deals wonderful but the shop is run by volunteers and all the money (except for rent and utilities) goes to the Halo Animal Rescue fund. Their website is http://www.halorescue.org/. I will definitely be going back. (the blue tweed jacket's sleeves are too short, so I thought I'd find some wonderful shear fabric, tear the hem edge and add a ruffle to each sleeve. Maybe make a fabric flower of the same fabric for the lapel..... I'll "show and tell" when I'm finished.)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Next time you go, I'm going to stowaway in your trunk! Love your bracelet too. :)