Monday, December 8, 2008

New "Vintage" Christmas Ornaments

I've been wanting to make these ornaments made of Styrofoam balls and sequins for years now and finally made these this last few weeks. Yes, it took Sooooo much time to take a tiny pin, thread a seed bead and then a sequin onto into it and then push it into the Styrofoam ball! It drove me crazy, so you can see how I finished off the rest... glitter and pom-poms!


All of the above ornaments are of our grandparents, but the beautiful woman below is my Mom.


5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love them! Now if you'd be a doll and make me a set... thanks

hilari said...

i also would like to place an order. sometimes i wonder how blah me came from fab you.

discodevo said...

those are awesome!

MarlaKD said...

Wow! I've made these! And that is the extent to which my creativity matches yours. And mine didn't have pictures. I love that.

Kelli and Craig said...

I love them they are beautiful!