Friday, June 20, 2008

A Baby Shower for Princess Daisy!

Yesterday, our family and friends got together for a party to welcome the anticipated arrival of our own "Princess Daisy". I decorated these flip-flops for Kelli to wear at the hospital and this is the card I made for her. That is Kelli in the photo when she was about 5 years old. "Once a princess, always a princess"...
I made these flower pens and printed a thank you on green patterned paper to make the leaves...
and I made tieras for everyone to wear. It was so much fun to look across at all of our family and friends and see them wearing the crowns!
I made this one for Kelli...
Mr. Fabulous's Mother and Sisters put together the tables and "ambiance" and...
my daughter Chelsea made this FABULOUS cake!!!
Kelli's Aunts also made this amazing food!
and everyone was so generous. Princess Daisy will be better dressed then anyone of us, I'm sure for the first year in her life. Thank you dear family and all of our wonderful friends!!!!

7 comments:

Kelli and Craig said...

It was a wonderful shower!! Thanks for making it so great!!!

Tanner Fam said...

You sure all know how to throw a party. It looked like fun and fit for a princess.

Unique Gowns said...

Great flip-flops ! You really made an effort to impress the visitors and the nurses !!!! Good luck Dana

Mary said...

Let's just say that I felt like a princess!! Fabulous Fun with a Fabulous Fam.

Good Times.

Mrs. Dub said...

Mostly I'm jealous, but I'm so amazed by Chelsea's cake skills that I can't even elaborate.

I'm so excited to meet little D!

sara said...

Oh my gosh, Chelsea rocks the fondant! Fun fun.

Judd's said...

What a shower! I'm sad I missed it, at least Princess Daisy will be here soon!