Thursday, May 15, 2008

Finally, a blog enty...

OK, now almost everyone of my daughters has called me to see if I was OK because I hadn't written a blog entry in a week! (cute of them to notice, and very nice of them to care...) Anyway, I have been absorbed in PROJECTS!!!! and none of them are finished enough to blog about. So let me give you a teaser. I made these fun little baby fairies for a centerpiece for a baby shower that my girls and I gave for my friend Sue's daughter Wendy last year. I am currently decorating the old bird cage that I bought at the Rose Bowl Flea Market last month with these baby fairies, flora, fauna and the "Jar Fairies" that I made of my grandchildren.
Aren't these babies riding on the "fauna" just FABULOUS ?!!! (if I do say so myself)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes - those babies are fabulous!! They remind me of a video for a song on one of those "Disney Sing-a-Long" videos that we used to watch! I think in the cartoon they were baby mermaids though...

brookegfunk said...

Very Cute, and good to know you are not dead!

Joey and Megan said...

I want a real fairy like those ones. Kinda like how the girl in Willy Wonka wants an oompa-loompa.

I saw somewhere this really cute etsy shop where they sold little handmade "fairy doors" so that fairies would have an entrance into your house. I thought they were so fun. Too bad I have no idea where I saw them.

hilari said...

you forgot to mention your real fantasy, you know, the one where a giant rocks you to sleep?