Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Young Woman Angel























I bought this angel a few days ago at Michaels. It was a Christmas item and it was 80% off. It was originally $12.99 and I paid $2.60. I took the wings off with wire cutters, primed and then painted the angel/now girl with white gloss spray paint. Wa La! A "Young Women" figurine! O that I were an angel, and could have the wish of mine heart, that I might go forth and speak with the a trump of God, with a voice to shake the earth, and cry repentance unto every people! Alma 29:1

4 comments:

Mary said...

Wow. Your creative mind boggles my less-than-creative-but-eager-to-try one.

sara said...

I'm impressed! Thrifty and crafty in one fell swoop.

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! It looks perfect!

Kate said...

Beautiful! Much prettier than the original.