Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanks Grandpa Fabulous!


Glampa Fabulous brought home a roll of manila paper that he found at work that apparently had been there for years, even before their company moved in. He had called to ask me if I wanted it and I did not hesitate! Here are my darlings hard at work, and everyone of the grand kids had more wonderful ideas as to what we could do with this big roll of paper. Fun, Fun, FUN !

And here is Cruz busy trying to carry around the basket of Santa hats. It's heavy and you can see his tongue is also tying to help carry the load!

4 comments:

hilari said...

it should be entitled thanks grandpa and glamma fabulous! it was a super fun saturday. i just love seeing all of their creativity hard at work.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Fun it was a great day and nice just to kick it old school style with my homies! Ya know ROllin wit my homies.... aaaah yeah big paper is off da chain!

Anonymous said...

it was cute to watch them draw on that paper. i'm excited that now that i have more free time i can use it to spend time with all my nieces and nephews and soon, my daughter!

Anonymous said...

It looks like so much fun!!